The new S Hotel Jamaica showcases thinking design and a modern take on Jamaican hospitality which puts the resort city back on the map among international travelers. S Hotel’s prime location on famed Doctor’s Cave beach and the Irie Hip Strip, serves as a stylish basecamp to explore the area’s new shops, restaurants and entertainment. The inspiration for the contemporary 120-room S Hotel is as cosmopolitan as it comes, but the feeling is notably Jamaican as the hotel welcomes guests to their home away from home, balancing a cozy atmosphere with its purposeful design and sophisticated amenities.
Buzzing bars, a high-spirited pool scene, the exclusive Sky Deck for concierge floor guests, international restaurants, a café, a spa with therapeutic plunge pools, a gym and spacious modern guest rooms, thoughtfully combine to create a modern and effervescent sense of place.
The 120 rooms feature sleek interiors with an overarching monochromatic color scheme with gorgeous views of the Caribbean Sea or the lively Hip Strip, while oversized “wicker” wrapped soaking tubs are a focal point of the Spa Suites. The hotel’s signature Presidential Suite features two bedrooms and a living/dining room.
The Best Parts of S Hotel Jamaica
- Fitness center
- Shows & entertainment
- Rock Steady: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring artisanal Jamaican and international cuisine with a custom selection of wines, Champagnes and a full range of specialty house-made local elixirs. Enjoy regional and international seafood, and a wide variety of innovative, locally inspired dishes. The restaurant’s inviting design overlooks the haute-scene of the swimming pool, while the atmosphere is cozy, luxurious, and air-conditioned.
Pool Bar & Grill: The Pool Bar & Grill will use top-shelf spirits and organic herbs to design inventive craft cocktails and straight-up classics, while an all-day menu boasts tasty, healthy snacks, made-to-order sandwiches, salads, and fresh juices.
Sky Deck: Literally and figuratively the high point of the property offering the ultimate sunset spot. This enviable scene includes a sky-high glass-enclosed infinite pool seemingly floating in the horizon with lounge beds for day and night relaxation. A list of modern cocktails complements a decadent Jamaican-tapas menu rounding out this luxury experience.
- Tracks & Records: Located in the St James Plaza in front of the hotel, Tracks & Records is infused with Brand Bolt – Jamaican legend and arguably the most naturally gifted athlete in the world. Tracks & Records redefines the casual dining experience. Treat yourself to authentic Jamaican vibes while you celebrate in true island style.
- Lobby Bar: The hotel’s intimate and central meeting spot serves a custom selection of wines, beers, Champagnes and a full range of specialty house-made local elixirs.
- Spa: The Irie Baths & Spa embraces Jamaican heritage and a holistic approach to wellness offering an array of treatments performed by expert therapists. The spa features include Irie Baths are three plunge pools reminiscent of ancient baths, featuring warm, hot and cold temperatures offering kinetic energy therapy/Four treatment rooms including two double rooms and two singles/Treatments include facials, massages and body scrubs using local cold-pressed coconut oil and essential oils/Sauna/Relaxation area
- Salon: The Salon offers hair styling services, manicures and pedicures.
- Gym: The Gym offers state-of-the-art equipment from elliptical machines, treadmills, free weights and more.
- Concierge services available offering distinctive tours and local excursions
- Self service business center
- Currency exchange
- Gift Shop
All rooms feature the following:
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary WiFi
- Multi-plug USB connection device
- Satellite TV
- Safe deposit box
- Minibar/Coffee maker
- Complimentary water
- Hair Dryer
- Usain Bolt’s Tracks & Records: No need to take a car, just a quick walk from our hotel to get to Tracks & Records located right next door. Savor authentic Jamaican cooking at this truly unique restaurant created and owned by famous Olympic champion Usain Bolt.
- The Pelican Grill: This spot has been a Montego Bay staple since 1964, so you’re pretty much morally obligated to stop there. The historic restaurant features Jamaican home-style dishes in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.
- Marguerites: This iconic fine dining seaside restaurant is a mecca for seafood lovers. Sip from an award-winning wine selection while enjoying incredible views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Pier 1: This open-air dining experience serves lunch and dinner. The restaurant has a large menu specializing in fresh seafood, jerk chicken, jerk sausage pastas, curry goat, oxtail and beef tenderloin.
- House Boat: Moored in the calm waters of the Montego Bay Marine Park Fish Sanctuary, The HouseBoat Grill offers a unique setting for an intimate dining experience.
- Mystic Thai: Authentic Thai cuisine based on a menu of fresh ingredients with emphasis on lightly prepared dishes with strong aromatic components and a spicy edge.