Long heralded as not only one of the most iconic, but one of the most romantic resorts in the Caribbean, Round Hill makes romance effortless. Whether escaping with your loved one for some much needed time together, planning and pulling off the idyllic engagement, or celebrating years of treasured memories, Round Hill has everything to make your special moments timeless.
Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house.
Recite your vows amidst a backdrop of striking golden sky reflected off gentle turquoise waters. Dance the night away under dimly-lit lanterns as palm trees sway in the evening breeze. Celebrate one of life’s greatest moments in absolute paradise. Begin the next chapter of your life with an extraordinary Jamaica experience at Round Hill.
From laid-back beach parties to elegant four-course dinners, our dedicated staff exceeds expectations to make certain every detail of your romantic celebration in Jamaica is perfect. Offering customized menus to highlight your personal tastes and preferences as well as a wide selection in our event menus – we help define your vision and make it reality. Throughout our package selections, you’ll notice thoughtfully-crafted touches from beginning to end – the use of fresh vegetables and herbs from our on-site Organic Garden in your dinner menu, custom décor options utilizing the beautiful tropical flora around property, professional photographer and videographer services to capture every moment, and a seasoned event coordinator to ensure every detail is flawless.
The quintessential romantic resort in the Caribbean, Round Hill takes you away while bringing you closer together. Enjoy quiet seclusion, impeccable service and luxurious amenities that will ensure your romantic celebration is magical and truly memorable.
The Best Parts of Round Hill Hotel and Villas
- Jogging Trail
- Shopping Tour
- Motorized watersports
- Non- motorized watersports
- Nanny and babysitting Services
- Managers Cocktail Party (Wednesdays)
- Weekly Garden Tour (Fridays)
- The Grille is a on-site restaurant offering panoramic, seaside views and ocean breeze. The open kitchen allows guests a glimpse of the busy chefs as they prepare modern Caribbean cuisine and seafood as fresh and local as it gets on the only indoor, wood-fired grill on island, using local, indigenous logwood.
- The Restaurant at Round Hill offers an exquisite and intimate table d’hote dining experience on the resort’s upstairs dining terrace. Award- winning Chef Maginley promises “classical cuisine … the best flavours and tastes of the 1950s elevated to suit the modern day palate.” The restaurant is not open to small children or large groups. Reservations are mandatory.
- Enjoy themed buffet dinners featuring a tantalizing array of delicious fare under the stars on the Seaside Terrace. Whether the traditional Beach Barbecue on Monday evenings or a celebration of Jamaican food and culture on Fridays, the Seaside Terrace is sure to delight all generations of guests every night of the week. A-la-carte menu is also available for your dining pleasure.
- Jogging Path
- Infinity Pool
- Elemis Spa
- Pineapple Kids Cub
- Gym & Fitness Centre
- Har- Tru Tennis Courts
- In- room safe
- Ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Spacious bathrooms
- Elemis bath products
- iPod docking station
- Housekeeping services
- Blow dryer in bathroom
- Beautiful island interior design and furnishings
- Coffeemaker with Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee
- Connecting rooms and meal plans available upon request
- Pillow menu: Bed rest, Snore Stopper, Maternity, Down, Feathers
- Golf: Available only 10 minutes away ,the Tryall Golf Club that has an 18-hole championship golf course. We provide complimentary shuttle service to the golf course twice daily at 9am and 1pm.
- Shopping Tour: Indulge in the retail therapy of a complimentary shopping tour into Montego Bay – suitable for all guests. Shuttle departs from the lobby daily at 10am.
- Chukka Adventures: Pump up the adrenaline with an adventure at Chukka Caribbean Adventures offering the best of Jamaica, with adventures for all ages. Fly through the rain-forest hundreds of feet in the air, swim on horseback, explore the countryside on an ATV, or take a relaxing float down the river.