Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa is a tropical hideaway where you can get away from it all -- cut away the stress, negativity, and everything else that's holding you down, and replace it with total tranquility. Your personal butler is constantly ready to serve, two world-class spa facilities carry you into sweet pampered bliss, and your private beachside cabana is a luxurious hideaway perfect for romance.
Swim, soak, and relax in two different pools, or work off some of those post-wedding pounds in the deluxe onsite fitness center. This is the ultimate in tropical luxury, and it'sall yours to explore at Jewel Grande Montego Bay.
The Best Parts of Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports
- Luxury Grande Spa
- Yoga and Pilates
- Championship golf
- Dining and nightlife
- Local tours and excursions
- Waves: Fine dining restaurant serving Jamaican and Mediterranean fare.
- Le Bouchon: Locally-inspired menus create a fusion of French and Jamaican styles of cuisine.
- Crickets Grill: Casual eats by the beach...perfect for wraps, sandwiches and similar foods.
- The Lobby Bar: Small bites plus fine wine, beer, and refreshing cocktails.
- Orchids: Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet.
- Annie's Pizzeria: Stone oven pizza served fresh and hot.
- The Fiery Pelican Outdoor Grill: Jamaican and Tex Mex fused into one, served al fresco where you can enjoy the fresh air with your meal.
- The Sugar Cane Coffee & Ice Cream: Gourmet coffee and desserts. Come enjoy a delicious treat!
- Rum Runner Bar: Exotic and specialty cocktails makes this a fun bar with a Caribbean twist.
- Morgan's Bar: The convenient resort location makes it perfect for a nice drink and a small bite.
- Ortanique Café & Juice Bar: Located in the Grande Spa, this bar offers healthy and declicious options like smoothies, teas, and juices.
- Pierside Restaurant: Dine on the water, enjoying Asian fusion cuisine and romantic Caribbean views.
- Butler service
- Unlimited access to all onsite restaurants, bars, and eateries
- Unlimited spirits, wine, beer, and room service (room service is subject to a delivery fee)
- Airport transfers to and from nearby Sangster International Airport
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Two outdoor pools and whirlpools
- Beach and pool concierge service
- Fitness center
- Non-motorized watersports
- Grande Spa
- Additional, paid options include deluxe spa treatments, motorized watersports, private fitness trainers, private car transfers & more
- Plush beds
- Water, soda, juices, and beer stocked in each room
- Marble counters and natural wood accents
- Premium spa products
- High-speed WiFi
- Individualized climate control
- Coffee maker with coffee and tea
- Flatscreen TV, ironing equipment, and multiple 110V outlets
- Fully-equipped kitchens plus laundry washer and dryer (except in Junior Suites)
- Hit the links in paradise at the local championship golf course
- Explore the sparkling sea on boat charters, snorkeling trips, Scuba expeditions and more
- Hit up the nearby Shoppes at Rose Hall for world-class shopping
- Bar and restaurant-hop at an array of colorful local Caribbean restaurants