Experience all that Jamaica has to offer at the 24-hour all-inclusive IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Rose Hall. Just twenty minutes from the Sangster International Airport, this adults only property is located on a white sand beach near downtown Montego Bay. Couples, honeymooners, and friends revel in luxury with elegant accommodations, gourmet dining, a wonderful spa, and remarkable service. With so much to see and do, the IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Rose Hall offers an unmatched vacation experience.
The IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Rose Hall includes is the home of extraordinary entertainment. Besides the pristine beach, guests can relax and unwind at two shimmering pools including one lake style pool with a swim-up bar and an activity pool. Daily activities are highlighted by kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing, and more. Guests can also enjoy a thorough pampering at the luxurious spa onsite, which features a plethora of rejuvenating treatments and massages. IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Rose Hall also offers fitness classes, such as yoga, Pilates, tai-chi, and access to a fitness center.
Golf can be played at the nearby Cinnamon Hill Golf Course or White Witch Golf Course, both of which feature stunning views. Also, guests of the IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Rose Hall can also enjoy full exchange privileges with IBEROSTAR Rose Hall Suites and IBEROSTAR Rose Hall Beach.
IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Rose Hall boasts six restaurants, including four specialty restaurants. Kiniro features Japanese style cuisine served a la carte, while the Galleon Surf & Turf serves up the best of both land and sea. Guests can enjoy premium brand drinks from six bars, as well. Nightly entertainment is highlighted by live music and performances.
Each of the 293 accommodations feature a private balcony or terrace with scenic views, a marble bathroom with a hydro-massage tub, and a stocked minibar. Guests can also enjoy premium services such as 24-hour room service, turndown service, and more.
In addition to being a fabulous location for a honeymoon, the IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Rose Hall is excellent for destination weddings. Couples have the choice of multiple unique wedding packages to celebrate their dream wedding in paradise. Click here to learn more.
The Best Parts of IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Rose Hall
- Dance lessons
- Fitness center
- Golf nearby
- Nightly entertainment
- Scuba diving
- Spa services
- Water aerobics
- Kiniro – Japanese cuisine served a la carte.
- Es Palau – Local and international cuisine served a la carte.
- Galleon Surf & Turf Grill & Steakhouse – Fresh meat, fish, and vegetable dishes served a la carte.
- La Toscana – Mediterranean dishes showcasing the best of Italy.
- Cornwall – Main buffet restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Buffet – Local and international cuisine served buffet-style.
- 2 pools
- 293 accommodations
- 6 bars
- 6 restaurants
- Beauty salon
- Car rental
- Fitness center
- Gift shop
- Private beach
- Swim-up bar
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour room service
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or terrace
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee maker
- European linens
- Hydro-massage bath
- Iron and ironing board
- Marble bathroom
- Satellite television
- Sheet menu
- Turndown service
- Montego Bay’s “Hip Strip” – This popular commercial street features incredible restaurants, great shopping, and a fabulous nightlife.
- Rose Hall Great House – Explore the home of Annie Palmer that is rumored to be haunted.
- Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville – Take in the island lifestyle depicted in Jimmy Buffet’s famed song with fantastic entertainment and drinks.