The Buccaneer. Gracious. Elegant. Legendary.
Founded in the 17th century and family-run for generations, The Buccaneer blends old-world charms with warm hospitality, and the amenities expected by today’s traveler. The Buccaneer is a luxury oceanfront resort located on St. Croix in the United States Virgin Islands. Completely self-contained, The Buccaneer offers a challenging 18 hole golf course, 8 superb tennis courts, 3 exquisite beaches, 3 restaurants, water sports center, health spa, and fitness center, all located on a 340 acre tropical estate. Spacious, elegant accommodations are placed throughout the property with expansive terraces and impressive views. The Great House main building sits atop a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the Christiansted Harbor.
The resort is constructed around buildings which date to 1653; its architecture and history reflect the rich heritage of St. Croix. It is located less than a five minute drive to the historic town of Christiansted, where sightseeing, duty-free shopping and fine dining can be found.
- A member of Historic Hotels of America
- “One of the World’s Top Fifty Tropical Resorts” - Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll Awards
- “One of the Top 25 Hotels in the Caribbean, Bahamas, and Bermuda” - Travel and Leisure Magazine
- “One of the Top 10 Best Values in the Caribbean, the Bahamas and Bermuda” - Travel and Leisure Magazine
The Best Parts of The Buccaneer - St. Croix, Virgin Islands
- 3 beaches
- Golf course
- 8 tennis courts
- Jogging trail
- Ffitness room
- Sundry shop
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Coffee maker, iron and board, hairdryer