Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort & Spa is the latest in luxury resort innovations. From private infinity pools to relaxing soaking tubs, you can experience the grandeur of this amazing resort in one of three extraordinary villages: Pink Gin, South Seas or Italian Village.
Pink Gin Village offers magnificent walk-out beach suites that open up to the exclusive sands of Grenada’s Pink Gin Beach. Relish in your own private hanging infinity pool in one of the Italian Village’s SkyPool Suites. Or step into an exotic island paradise in South Seas Village, featuring crystal waterfalls and meandering pools. All of the resort’s 225 rooms and suites are appointed with ultra-luxurious style and accommodations. Be prepared to sink into the romance that is Sandals LaSource Grenada.
Sandals resorts provide you with more fun, romance and elegance, and include more for the price, than any other all inclusive resort. From the best beaches, motorized water sports, fancy dining and drinks, luxurious accommodations, and unmatched service, it’s no wonder guests return to Sandals time after time. In fact, you might not only have found the perfect honeymoon, but also the perfect anniversary, vow renewal and romantic holiday to rekindle the fire.
The Best Parts of Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort & Spa
- Scuba Diving
- Hobie Cats
- Paddle Boarding
- 5 Pools & 2 Whirlpools
- 1 Swim-up Pool Bar
- Fitness Center
- Beach Volleyball
- Bocce Ball
- Board Games
- Table Tennis
- Day/Night Tennis
- Nightly Entertainment
- Piano Bar
- Live Bands
- Beach Party
- Le Jardinier. Formal dining featuring delectable French cuisine in a romantic garden setting.
- Neptune’s. Amongst casual European elegance, the Neptune-blessed cuisine highlights the best in Mediterranean fare right on the beach.
- Kimonos Oriental Cuisine. Far East cuisine cooked Teppanyaki-style and served up right before your eyes in this vibrant cliff-side restaurant.
- Soy Sushi Bar. Fresh sushi made-to-order and served in this unique Asian-inspired atmosphere.
- Spices Caribbean Cuisine. Offering a menu ranging from the spices of the Caribbean to the cool Mediterranean, this themed buffet-style restaurant has something to suit every taste.
- Cucina Romana. Open-air casual dining serving the flavors of Italy in a lush tropical setting.
- Butch’s Chophouse. A Sandals first, this charming steakhouse serves up the finest cuts against a distinctly Grenadian backdrop.
- Dino’s Pizzeria Italiana. Choose your own combination of delectable toppings or pick one of our signature wood-fired pizzas to enjoy anytime.
- Café de Paris. A superb café with chic décor, beautiful flowers and the scents of amaretto, hazelnut, chocolate, vanilla is all yours at this Parisian-style patisserie.
- Dining by Candellight. Private dinner for the two of you is available on the beach, in the garden or on your terrace.
- 3 Villages: Pink Gin, South Seas, & Italian Village
- 3 Freshwater swimming pools & 2 river pools
- State-of-the-art fitness center & spa
- 9 restaurants, including a Steakhouse
- Unlimited premium brand drinks
- Meeting facilities
- Just minutes from the airport
- 225 rooms and suites
- Soaking tubs in all South Seas & Italian Village rooms
- A total of 69 professional butler suites
- Ultra luxurious Accommodations