Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
At Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, coexisting in harmony with nature results in an exquisite balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture featuring indigenous materials gracefully rises from artfully designed tropical gardens, native mangrove forests, soaring palms and magnificent views of the stunningly clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. At every turn there is a new species of exotic vegetation, native birds and delicate garden scents. This all-inclusive, all encompassing, all-suite Caribbean playground offers tennis, access to championship golf, an array of gorgeous pools, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a casino, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and a thrilling collection of unique island activities. Couples staying at Paradisus Punta Cana may choose to upgrade their stay to Royal Service, an elevated level of service created for adults only including; private check-in/check-out lounge, upgraded in-room amenities, access to private pool with pool concierge and private beach areas, adults-only restaurants and butler service. Located 25 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport.
- Life enriching activities: sushi preparation, wine tasting, flower arrangements, candle making, Spanish lessons, cocktail making, tango, bachata and merengue dance classes.
- Golf at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, the27-hole world-class championship golf course designed by José Pepe Gancedo. Tee times can be arranged at the resort. Unlimited green fees included. Golf cart rental mandatory ($).
- Sports: Watersports Center. Scuba diving ($), water polo, beach volleyball, beach soccer
- À la carte activities: Tennis, archery, batting cage and wall climbing
- Romantic activities: Couples massages ($), romantic dinner under the stars ($), sunset walks
- Romance by Paradisus destination wedding and honeymoon packages
Eleven restaurants: nine a la carte and two buffets, offering a fine choice of contemporary world cuisine:
- Palazzo: Fine Italian cuisine. Available for kids 12 and over
- Fuego Gastro Bar by Martin Berasategui: Tapas Haute Cuisine ($)
- Mole: Contemporary Mexican cuisine.
- Bana: Japanese cuisine with Teppanyaki tables
- Aqua: Modern Mediterranean cuisine.
- The Grill: Steakhouse with an Argentinian touch.
- Naos: An International buffet presenting flavors of the world
- Vento: Contemporary Mediterranean cuisine
- Gabi Club (Located at the Reserve): International breakfast and lunch. Contemporary fusion cuisine for dinner.
- Gabi Beach (Ocean front): International a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner with seafood specialties (available for Royal Service & The Reserve guests)
- La Palapa: Exclusive for Royal Service guests: offers International buffet for breakfast and lunch and Latin Fusion with Brazilian flair for dinner.
Dress code applicable and reservations required for some restaurants.
Eight bars offering fashionable Caribbean cocktails and international premium-brand drinks:
- North Avenue Bar
- Swim-up pool bar
- M Bar
- Red Lounge-Disco (open at night)
- GABi Beach Bar
- Exclusive GABi Club Bar
- Sky Bar
- Sunset Bar with natural juice bar & snacks (exclusive for Royal Service guests)
In Room Amenities
The resort features a total of 694 oversized suites, including 148 Royal Service Suites, 4 Ambassador Suites, 1 Garden Villa Beachfront Suite, 48 Family Concierge Suites, 61 One Bedroom Suites and 61 One Bedroom Master Suites.
All suites are equipped with:
- Cable TV
- Safety deposit box
- Daily stocked minibar
- Coffee maker
- Individually controlled A/C and ceiling fan
- Living area
- Private terrace or balcony
- 24-hour room service
- Iron and ironing board Royal Service Suites additional included services and amenities:
- Butler service
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Minibar stocked daily
- Nightly turndown service (optional)
- Daily newspaper delivery (on request)
- Aromatherapy menu ($)
- Pillow menu
- Personalized Jacuzzi® setup (by butler)
- Wireless internet connection
- VIP lounge with hors d’oeuvres throughout the day and complimentary Internet access
- Access to the Royal Service restaurant “La Palapa”
- Whirlpool tub on the balcony or private gardens (select suites includes one of these features)
On Site Amenities
- 5 swimming pools: a main swimming pool, a spa pool, a kids pool at The Reserve®, one exclusive pool at The Reserve® and the exclusive Royal Service pool for adults
- 4 tennis courts
- 3 paddle courts
- YHI Spa ($) and fitness center
- 20,137 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space within 13 meetings spaces
- Laundry service ($)
- Medical staff on call 24 hours ($)
- 24-hour taxi service ($)
- Boutique and gift shop ($)
- Car rental ($)
- Business center ($)
- Casino (poker, black jack and slot machines)
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club (Golf cart mandatory at additional cost) ROYAL SERVICE (Adults only)
- Paradisus’ signature Royal Service offers unparalleled all-inclusive luxury in an exclusive and private environment for adult guests. Royal Service guests enjoy preferential exclusive services such as:
- The discrete but efficient assistance of Butler service throughout their stay
- Access to an elegant air-conditioned Royal Service lounge, complimentary Internet, and exclusive restaurant for Royal Service guests.
- Access to a private pool with Bali beds, pool concierge and bar service
- Access to a private beach area with beach concierge service
- Wireless internet connection
Nearby / Recommended
Distance from the Airport:
25 to 30 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport