Experience the best that Dominican Republic has to offer at the ultra-luxurious Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana. Situated aside a private stretch of white sand beach, this AAA Four Diamond award-winning resort offers a truly unique vacation experience designed to enrich the mind, body, and soul. Discover serenity and romance with Endless Privileges® including 24-hour, private in-suite dining, unparalleled personalized service, and unlimited access to four specialty restaurants. Perfect for honeymoons and romantic escapes, Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana has it all.
The 200-yard stretch of pristine beach offers supreme relaxation, as well as a variety of fun activities such as kayaking, complimentary horseback rides, and more. Just off the coast sits a remarkable coral reef, ideal for snorkeling adventures. The state-of-the-art spa features a variety of massages and treatments, as well as beauty salon services. Guest can keep up with their fitness with yoga and meditation classes, a walking path on the beach, and the fitness center. This property also features two large free-form infinity pools with amazing views.
All of the 96 luxurious suites at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana include a private terrace or balcony, a daily refreshed minibar, premium amenities, and extraordinary services. With Endless Privileges®, guests can also enjoy 24-hour concierge service, an a la carte pillow menu, unlimited worldwide calling, wireless internet access, nightly turndown service, and much more. Intended to provide complete comfort for all guests, each suite also features a large bathroom with a deep soaking tub, separate shower, and a double vanity.
The dining at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana features an assortment of organic, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, and locally grown ingredients. Guests have unlimited access to four spectacular restaurants and three bars and lounges serving top-shelf liquor. Amaya offers a fantastic blend of Dominican flavors and international specialties, while Olena serves European-inspired gourmet cuisine and an international wine cellar with rare and vintage wines.
Honeymooners receive the “Art of Romance” Honeymoon Package complimentary when booking the minimum required room category for a minimum of 7 nights. For destination weddings, guests have their choice of a few packages, including the complimentary "The Gift of Love Wedding Package". Click here to learn more.
Explore the Endless Privileges® at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana.
The Best Parts of Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana
- Aqua spinning
- Bike tours
- Cigar and poker by the pool
- Cigar rolling classes
- Cocktail lessons
- Cooking classes
- Fitness center
- Fitness classes
- Golf nearby
- Hobie cats
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Kite surf lessons
- Movies under the stars
- Painting classes
- Pranayama & meditation
- Spanish lessons
- Stretch classes
- The Spa at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
- Theme dinner nights
- Walking path
- Wine tastings
- Amaya – Traditional Dominican flavors and international specialties served a la carte.
- Indigo – Light international fare served aside beautiful beachfront views.
- Olena – European-inspired cuisine and an international wine cellar with rare, vintage wines.
- Piragua – Creole fusion cuisine combining Creole style and traditional Latin American dishes.
- Coco Café – Delectable premium brand coffee served throughout the day.
- 96 spacious suites
- A café
- Beauty salon
- Fitness center
- Four gourmet restaurants
- Full-service spa
- Gift shop
- Private beach with a coral reef offshore
- Three luxurious bars and lounges
- Two large infinity pools
- 24-hour in-suite private dining
- A la carte pillow menu
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Concierge service 24 hours
- Electronic safe
- Fine quality linens, towels & bathrobes
- Fresh bottle of sparkling wine with fresh fruit in room each day
- Large bathrooms with soaking tubs
- Luxurious Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Maid service three times daily
- Nightly turndown service
- Private terrace or balcony
- Unlimited worldwide calling
- Vanity mirror
- Isla Saona – Take a catamaran to this idyllic island located off of the southeastern tip of the Dominican Republic to experience unforgettable sightseeing.
- Santo Domingo – This capital city of the Dominican Republic is the oldest city in the “New World” and features the first cathedral and incredible Spanish colonial architecture.
- La Romana – Forty minutes west of Punta Cana, La Romana is known for superior golfing, gorgeous beaches, and duty-free shopping.
- Higuey – A small historical town with a large Basilica honoring the patron saint of the Dominican Republic and fantastic local markets.