Experience all the beauty and excitement of Punta Cana at the Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino. Ideal for honeymooners and families alike, this all-inclusive resort has something for everyone. Situated on a gorgeous stretch of private beach, the Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino offers a luxurious stay with premium amenities and services, including spacious accommodations, unlimited access to gourmet dining, and 24-hour room service.
Each of the 470 elegantly decorated guestrooms and suites feature amazing amenities including a private balcony or terrace, a fully-equipped bathroom, and a stocked minibar. For those seeking the most luxurious of vacation experiences, the adults only Luxury Diamond Club offers upgraded services highlighted by private butler service, personalized check-in/check-out, access to a private lounge and pool, and more.
During the day, there is always something to do at Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino. When guests are not lounging aside the beautiful beach or pools, they can take part in a wide variety of non-motorized watersports including hobie cats, snorkeling, and windsurfing. Volleyball and tennis are also available onsite, while golf can be played nearby at the Punta Blanca Golf Course. Children are captivated by the kids club, which offers supervised activities and a water park. At night, the fun continues with live entertainment, dancing, and gambling at the casino onsite.
Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino boasts a plethora of gourmet dining options, allowing guests to travel their taste buds around the world. Zen features Japanese favorites, Grazie Trattoria serves up traditional Italian cuisine, and Mexicana Cantina offers authentic Mexican dishes. Guests can also enjoy international and local cuisine served buffet-style at Gourmet Marche. Light snacks are available throughout the day at the Café & Snack Bar, and frozen desserts are served at the ice cream parlor onsite.
Aside from being a fabulous honeymoon destination, Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino is also a great choice for a destination wedding.
Imagine yourself at Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino
The Best Parts of Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino
- Children activities
- Dive center
- Fitness center
- Golf nearby
- Hobie cats
- Non-motorized watersports
- Paddle boats
- Ping pong
- Spa services
- Wind surfing
- Gourmet Marche – International and locally-sourced cuisine served buffet-style.
- Mexicana Cantina – Gourmet Mexican cuisine served in an authentic atmosphere.
- Under the Sea – International cuisine served in a sea life atmosphere surrounded by exotic fish.
- Zen – Japanese favorites served a la carte.
- H Steak House – Gourmet steaks and other dishes served a la carte.
- Grazie Trattoria
- Bella Cucina – Mediterranean inspired fare served a la carte.
- OPA! Mediterranean Cuisine – Mediterranean favorites served in a romantic ambiance.
- Cavas Tapas Bar – Popular Spanish dishes served in a social atmosphere.
- Scores – Light and tasty food available throughout the day.
- Café & Snack Bar – Breads, pastries, cakes, and gourmet coffee.
- 11 bars
- 11 restaurants
- 2 pools
- 3 Jacuzzis
- 470 accommodations
- Activities desk
- Beauty salon
- Complimentary WiFi
- Currency exchange
- Dive center
- Fitness center
- Gift shop
- Kid’s club
- Laundry service
- Meeting room
- Swim-up bar
- Tennis courts
- Water park
- Wedding site
- 24-hour room service
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or terrace
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee and tea maker
- Electronic safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Satellite television
- Isla Saona – Take a catamaran to this idyllic island located off of the southeastern tip of the Dominican Republic to experience unforgettable sightseeing.
- Santo Domingo – This capital city of the Dominican Republic is the oldest city in the “New World” and features the first cathedral and incredible Spanish colonial architecture.
- La Romana – Forty minutes west of Punta Cana, La Romana is known for superior golfing, gorgeous beaches, and duty-free shopping.
- Higuey – A small historical town with a large Basilica honoring the patron saint of the Dominican Republic and fantastic local markets.