Escape to an adults (18+) only paradise in beautiful Punta Cana at IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bavaro. This luxurious resort is nestled between the tropical jungles of the Dominican Republic and the world-famous Bavaro beach. Ideal for couples and honeymooners, guests revel in the utmost personalized services and fantastic facilities. The architecture was inspired by the Spanish Galleon and creates a romantic and serene ambiance. The 24-hour all-inclusive IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bavaro also includes full exchange privileges within the IBEROSTAR complex.
All of the 272 suites feature premium amenities and outstanding services. Each of the rooms include a Jacuzzi for two, marble baths, a minibar, a sitting area, and a private balcony or terrace with gorgeous views. From the suites, guests can enjoy 24-hour room service and butler service to cater to their every need. At IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bavaro, extreme comfort and elegance are the standard for every stay.
During the day, there is always something to do. From lounging by the stunning beach with warm, turquoise Caribbean waters, or by any of the three unique pools, there is always somewhere to soak up the sun. The activities pool is always hosting entertaining activities from the “Star Friends” crew, while other pools offer hammocks for hanging out. By the beach, guests have a wide variety of entertainment options including volleyball, windsurfing, catamarans, and more. For those looking for golf, the nearby P.B. Dye Golf Course is great for beginners and experts alike.
Guests can rejuvenate their mind and body at the extraordinary spa at the IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bavaro. This two-story oceanfront spa offers the ultimate pampering experience with treatments and services such as massages, facials, beauty salon services, and more.
There is no shortage of variety when it comes to food, either. Guests have their choice of five unique restaurants. Experience the exotic tastes of the Far East at Hashira, a Japanese-inspired restaurant serving Asian cuisine at the live kitchen and teppanyaki tables, or try the delicious food at La Tentazione Italian restaurant. After dinner, guests can enjoy a cocktail at any of the five bars onsite before enjoying nightly entertainment featuring live music and performances.
In addition to being a great location for a honeymoon, the IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bavaro is an excellent location for a destination wedding. Guests have the option of multiple unique wedding packages to celebrate their dream wedding in paradise.
Imagine yourself at IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bavaro
The Best Parts of IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bavaro
- Fitness club
- Golf nearby
- Live music
- Nightly shows
- Scuba diving
- Spa services
- Table tennis
- Water polo
- La Tentazione – Authentic Italian cuisine served a la carte in an elegant and romantic atmosphere.
- Hashira – Fabulous Asian dishes prepared in a live kitchen or at a teppanyaki table.
- El Galeon Surf & Turf – Seafood and steaks served a la carte.
- Le Tourbillon – Gourmet French cuisine served a la carte.
- Bella Vista – International and local favorites served buffet-style.
- 274 accommodations
- 2 pools
- 5 bars
- 5 restaurants
- Activities pool
- Banquet hall
- Fitness club
- Gift shop
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour room service
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Balcony or patio
- Butler service
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee or tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Maid service
- Satellite television
- Sitting area
- Isla Saona – Part of the Parque Ncional del Esta nature reserve, this park features caves and lagoon in the interior of the island and serves as a sanctuary for birds.
- Cascade el Limon – A 55 meter high waterfall located in the rainforest of Samana.
- Pico Duarte – The highest peak in the whole Caribbean, this small city is the home of the first university and first asphalt highway in the “New World”.