Experience a unique getaway to the incredibly cool Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana. On one of the most beautiful beachfront locations in the Caribbean, this all-inclusive resort features captivating entertainment four couples and families alike, elegant accommodations, a luxurious spa, and fantastic restaurants. Inspired by legends of the craft, authentic rock memorabilia from famous musicians can be found throughout the property. With so much to see and do, there is never a dull moment at the intriguing Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana.
Guest revel in luxury with spacious accommodations with premium amenities. All of the guestrooms and suites feature a private, furnished balcony with beautiful views and a comfortable bathroom with a double hydro-spa tub, a separate shower, and top-notch bath amenities. Outstanding services such as turndown service and 24-hour room service are also available. To further the pampering, guests of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana can relax and unwind at the Rock Spa® which offers a plethora of treatments and massages.
At Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana the fun never stops. When guests are not lounging aside the white sand beach, they can play a round at the Hard Rock Golf Course or workout at the fully-equipped fitness center. A wide variety of daily activities are also available, including a captivating kids club for children. This property is also the home of 13 unique pools, including a main pool with a swim-up bar. Throughout the property, top-shelf drinks can be had at any of the 23 bars. When the sun goes down, the party continues with extraordinary nightly entertainment. Aside from live shows and music in the theater, guests can try their luck at the casino which has slots and table games.
There is no shortage of variety when it comes to dining at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana. With nine gourmet restaurants, there is truly something for everyone. Chinese and Japanese dishes are served teppanyaki-style at Zen, and the best flavors of the Caribbean await at Isla. Guests can also indulge in Ipanema, the Brazilian-style cuisine served tableside. Throughout the day, Cafetto is serving up delicious snacks and cocktails.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is perfect for honeymoons and destination weddings. Guests can choose from a variety of available hotel packages to make their big day special.
The Best Parts of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana
- Children activities
- Daily activities
- Fitness center
- Live performances
- Nightly entertainment
- Ping pong
- Spa services
- Cafetto – Coffee, snacks, breakfast, lunch, and cocktails open throughout the day.
- Ciao – Specialty restaurant serving authentic Italian favorites a la carte.
- Ipanema – Brazilian style restaurant located near the lazy pool.
- Isla – Caribbean-inspired cuisine served a la carte.
- Los Gallos – Freshly prepared Mexican cuisine served a la carte.
- Pizzeto – Brick oven-style pizza and other Mediterranean influenced dishes.
- The Market – Buffet-style restaurant featuring dishes from around the world.
- Toro – Exceptional buffet for breakfast and lunch, and steakhouse restaurant for dinner.
- Zen – Chinese and Japanese favorites served teppanyaki style.
- 13 pools
- 23 bars and lounges
- 9 restaurants
- Beauty salon
- Complimentary WiFi
- Currency exchange
- Fitness center
- Golf course
- Kids’ club
- Kids’ pool
- Laundry services
- Meeting facilities
- Music lab
- Private beach
- Swim-up bar
- Tennis courts
- Top-shelf spirits
- Wedding site
- 24-hour room service
- Air conditioning
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Coffee and tea maker
- Double hydro spa tub
- Electronic safe
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Iron and ironing board
- Liquor dispenser
- Premium bath amenities
- Private bath with double showers
- Satellite television
- Turndown service
- Isla Catalina – A small offshore island which features an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and other water activities.
- Santo Domingo – The capitol city of the Dominican Republic where the settlement of all the Americas began.
- La Romana – One of the largest cities in the Dominican Republic known for golfing, shopping, and beautiful beaches.
- Higuey – A small historical town which features local markets and tasty foods.