Situated on a picturesque beach on the azure Caribbean Sea, Excellence Punta Cana is located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic. The property is intimately secluded yet positioned near two international airports – the Punta Cana International Airport (35 minutes from the property) and the La Romana International Airport (75 minutes from Excellence Punta Cana). In addition, the resort enjoys proximity to several popular natural attractions.
Encircled by a stunning palm grove, Excellence Punta Cana features boutique style Colonial architecture and is the ideal destination for couples seeking secluded romantic resort getaways.
Excellence Punta Cana satisfies with a variety of distinctive amenities such as two enormous pools that include a swim-up bar and two Jacuzzis; nine enticing international restaurants that never require a reservation; ten bars boasting a variety of services and entertainment; an intimate spa positioned in front of the spectacular Dominican Alps; full-scale fitness and cardio center; a wide variety of sea and land activities and more.
The endless beaches, tropical sun and luxury pampering are all about romance, which make Excellence Punta Cana the ideal setting for an anniversary celebration, wedding or honeymoon.
Excellence Punta Cana's all-inclusive program covers services, facilities, dining and drinks, so you don't have anything to worry about... except making the most of your time here.
Fall in love with Excellence Punta Cana.
For all wedding packages, click here.
For all honeymoon packages, click here.
The Best Parts of Excellence Punta Cana
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Water aerobics, water polo and aqua fitness
- Non-motorized watersports
- Beach volleyball and beach football
- Grass mini-golf
- Introductory scuba lessons
- Jogging trails
- Professional shows and theme nights
- Bicycles & bicycle tours
- Table tennis
- Spanish, dancing and cooking lessons
- Darts, archery and Air riffle shooting
- Horseback riding-30 min. included per person per stay
- Barcelona: Mediterranean restaurant à la carte for dinner
- Toscana: Buon Appetito at Toscana Restaurant, where the wondrous flavors of Italy come alive. Enjoy a buffet breakfast and lunch with international dishes and a variety of food stations. For dinner, you’ll discover inventive spins on traditional favorites.
- Spice: Step into the world of pan-Asian delights with exotic specialties from Japan, China, Vietnam and Thailand and choose the degree of spice that’s right for you.
- Las Olas: Enjoy the surf, sun and a bite at Las Olas snack grill. Located on the beach with selection of fast food, salads, wood-oven pizzas and grilled favorites.
- Oregano: A popular trattoria-style restaurant serving simple but delicious fare including pizza--from traditional to unpredictable--calzones, pastas and a selection of sweet treats.
- The Grill: For lunch, The Grill serves up an a la carte menu of hearty salads, sandwiches, burgers and wraps in a giant thatch-roof palapa. For alfresco dinner, the sizzle of prime steaks, chicken and shrimp searing on an open flame tips you off that you’re in for an exceptional meal.
- The Flavor Market: Dinner restaurant specializing in pairing gourmet tasting menus with a variety of fine wines
- The Lobster House: Open for breakfast and dinner. Located in open-air thatch-roof palapa with a tropical atmosphere and a garden view. The Lobster House serves up tasty a la carte continental breakfast menu. For dinner, the restaurant turns into a wonderful destination for all things lobster.
- Chez Isabelle: Our signature French restaurant is located near the casino in a colonial-style building with a romantic courtyard terrace. You’ll feel transported from the beaches of Punta Cana to the Left Bank of Paris as you choose among dishes that live up to the great culinary reputation of France.
- Agave: Sample the finest Mexican food and Tex-Mex favorites in Punta Cana---as mild as you like or as spicy as you can handle.
- Special Welcome Cocktail and cool towel
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day
- 9 à la carte dining options
- 1 buffet restaurant for breakfast & lunch, 1 snack grill at the beach for lunch and 1 à la carte restaurant for lunch
- Takeaway wood oven pizza
- 10 bars
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- Unlimited premium and domestic alcoholic beverages
- 24 hour room service
- Pool and beach waiter service
- 2 giant swimming pools
- 2 outdoor Jacuzzis
- Non-motorized water sports
- Daily activities
- Nightly shows
- Grass Mini Golf
- King or 2 double beds
- Private and furnished patio or balcony
- Suites with large terraces feature private exterior HydroSpa Pool
- Fully equipped bathroom with a jetted whirlpool bathtub and separate shower equipped with hair dryer, scales, vanity mirror, VIP amenities and phone
- Bathrobe & slippers
- Flat-screen TV
- Free wireless internet
- Air conditioning with in-room climate control
- CD/DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Radio/alarm clock with iPod connectivity
- Electronic in-room safe
- Isla Catalina: an uninhabited nature preserve named by Christopher Columbus, and Isla Saona, a tropical paradise with world-class snorkeling.
- Plantación Tropical: the Caribbean’s largest horticultural center and aviary.
- El Pomier cenote: is the Caribbean’s longest underground cave.
- Fun Fun Cave at Los Haitises National Parks.
- Seaside fishing town of Boca de Yuma.