The rhythms of merengue, the lapping of ocean waves and the perfect stretch of palm-lined coastline wait at Excellence Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Here, five-star luxury reigns and romance rules.
Excellence Punta Cana has all the makings of a vacation you’ll never forget. Catering exclusively to adults, Excellence Punta Cana has the perfect mix of pampering, service, gourmet dining and activities. Enjoy unlimited luxury, all-inclusive amenities and endless opportunities to cherish alone-time. Begin with an indulgent breakfast in bed, enjoy a couple’s massage at the world-class Miilé Spa and spend moonlight enjoying a romantic dinner on the beach. Fill your days strolling a perfect Caribbean beach, lounging in a secluded hammock or relaxing in a private Jacuzzi built for two in your own honeymoon suite.
Excellence Punta Cana satisfies with a variety of distinctive amenities such as two enormous pools that include a swim-up bar and two Jacuzzis; nine enticing international restaurants that never require a reservation; ten bars boasting a variety of services and entertainment; an intimate spa positioned in front of the spectacular Dominican Alps; full-scale fitness and cardio center; a wide variety of sea and land activities and more.
The vibrant colors of the Caribbean are the inspiration behind the décor. Sunny yellows, lush flora greens and ocean blues set the scene for a transfixing mix of island charm and elegance.
Encircled by a stunning palm grove, Excellence Punta Cana features boutique style Colonial architecture and is the ideal destination for couples seeking secluded romantic resort getaways. The endless beaches, tropical sun and luxury pampering are all about romance, which make Excellence Punta Cana the ideal setting for an anniversary celebration, wedding or honeymoon.
Excellence Punta Cana's all-inclusive program covers services, facilities, dining and drinks, so you don't have anything to worry about... except making the most of your time here.
The Best Parts of Excellence Punta Cana
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Water aerobics, water polo and aqua fitness
- Non-motorized watersports
- Beach volleyball and beach football
- Grass mini-golf
- Introductory scuba lessons
- Jogging trails
- Professional shows and theme nights
- Bicycles & bicycle tours
- Table tennis
- Spanish, dancing and cooking lessons
- Darts, archery and Air riffle shooting
- Horseback riding-30 min. included per person per stay
- Barcelona: Mediterranean restaurant à la carte for dinner
- Toscana: Buon Appetito at Toscana Restaurant, where the wondrous flavors of Italy come alive. Enjoy a buffet breakfast and lunch with international dishes and a variety of food stations. For dinner, you’ll discover inventive spins on traditional favorites.
- Spice: Step into the world of pan-Asian delights with exotic specialties from Japan, China, Vietnam and Thailand and choose the degree of spice that’s right for you.
- Las Olas: Enjoy the surf, sun and a bite at Las Olas snack grill. Located on the beach with selection of fast food, salads, wood-oven pizzas and grilled favorites.
- Oregano: A popular trattoria-style restaurant serving simple but delicious fare including pizza--from traditional to unpredictable--calzones, pastas and a selection of sweet treats.
- Special Welcome Cocktail and cool towel
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day
- 9 à la carte dining options
- 1 buffet restaurant for breakfast & lunch, 1 snack grill at the beach for lunch and 1 à la carte restaurant for lunch
- Takeaway wood oven pizza
- 10 bars
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- Unlimited premium and domestic alcoholic beverages
- 24 hour room service
- Pool and beach waiter service
- 2 giant swimming pools
- 2 outdoor Jacuzzis
- Non-motorized water sports
- Daily activities
- Nightly shows
- Grass Mini Golf
- King or 2 double beds
- Private and furnished patio or balcony
- Suites with large terraces feature private exterior HydroSpa Pool
- Fully equipped bathroom with a jetted whirlpool bathtub and separate shower equipped with hair dryer, scales, vanity mirror, VIP amenities and phone
- Bathrobe & slippers
- Flat-screen TV
- Free wireless internet
- Air conditioning with in-room climate control
- CD/DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Radio/alarm clock with iPod connectivity
- Electronic in-room safe
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Stocked mini bar with beer, juices, soft drinks, waters and snacks
- Isla Catalina: an uninhabited nature preserve named by Christopher Columbus, and Isla Saona, a tropical paradise with world-class snorkeling.
- Plantación Tropical: the Caribbean’s largest horticultural center and aviary.
- El Pomier cenote: is the Caribbean’s longest underground cave.
- Fun Fun Cave at Los Haitises National Parks.
- Seaside fishing town of Boca de Yuma.