The epitome of resort elegance, Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and utterly astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, palm cabanas, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture.
Delight in sumptuous private suites, world-class YHI Spa, seven world-class international restaurants, private pools with Bali beds, swim-up bars and waterfront concierge service. Couples staying at Paradisus Palma Real may choose to upgrade their stay to Royal Service, an elevated level of service created for adults only including; private check-in/check-out lounge, upgraded in-room amenities, access to private pool with pool concierge and private beach areas, adults-only restaurants and butler service.
Enjoy exclusive access to the world-renowned Cocotal Golf & Country Club. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm, Paradisus Palma Real Resort is located 15 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport.
The Best Parts of Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort
- Life enriching activities: Sushi making, wine tasting, Dominican art workshop, candle making, painting class, finger painting, merengue, salsa and bachata dance class, cocktail making
- Golf at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, the27-hole world-class championship golf course designed by José Pepe Gancedo. Tee times can be arranged at the resort. Unlimited green fees included. Golf cart rental mandatory ($).
- Sports classes: Sailing, catamaran, fishing ($), scuba diving ($), golf, tennis for beginners and advanced ($)
- Sports: Beach volleyball, beach soccer, tennis, paddle, catamaran, windsurfing, kayak and diving ($), 4-wheel bike tour ($), deep sea fishing ($), motorized water sports ($) and horseback riding ($).
- À la carte activities. Table games, library, game room station and segways ($)
- Romantic activities. Horseback riding ($), couples massages ($), and romantic dinner under the stars ($)
- Romance by Paradisus destination wedding and honeymoon packages
- Bana Asian bistro à la carte. Three culinary experiences in one restaurant: Sushi bar, Teppanyaki tables, contemporary Asian fusion, plus a themed Toji Bar
- Vento Mediterranean flair. Features à la carte international delectable specialties, with its own themed M Bar.
- Market Grill Ocean front steakhouse; offering an attractive selection of salads, BBQ and light fare during the day. Dinner time features surf and turf specialties and delightful meat cuts
- Naos Ocean front International buffet restaurant. Offers a sumptuous poolside buffet.
- Mole Featuring the a variation of the traditional and contemporary Mexican cuisine with innovative presentations.
- Gabi Beach Á la Carte Ocean Front Contemporary fusion (food service included with Royal Service Suites, Family Concierge Suites and The Reserve Suites)
- GABI Club Poolside contemporary buffet restaurant.
- Palazzo Italian Cuisine with spectacular ocean and pool view, exclusive for Royal Service.
- Aqua Contemporary Mediterranean Fusion cuisine featuring à la carte international delectable specialties
- Mizu A different way of having a Teppanyaki experience.
- Hydrogrill Poolside steakhouse
- Grab&GO Facing the ocean a place of healthy sandwiches and wraps to take away.
- Dress Code applicable and reservations required for some restaurants.
- 3 swimming pools, featuring a 37,600 sq.ft. main swimmingpool; for all guests, one pool exclusively for Royal Service guests, and one pool exclusively for Club Melia guests
- 5 tennis courts and 2 paddle courts
- 7 whirlpools®
- 8,600 sq.ft. spa ($) and Health Club
- Game room
- Casino (Poker, Blackjack, Caribbean Poker, Roulette & Slots)
- Red Lounge, disco & chill-out lounge
- 24,786 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space within 8 meetings rooms, plus 4 breakout rooms and a 9,367 sq.ft. ballroom forspecial events
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club ($)
- Laundry service ($)
- Medical staff on call 24 hours ($)
- 24-hour taxi service ($)
- Boutique and gift shop ($)
- Car rental ($)
The resort features a total of 554 oversized suites, including 198 Royal Service Suites and 2 oceanfront Royal Service Presidential Suites. All suites include:
- DVD player
- CD player
- Flat-screen TV
- European spa jet-shower
- Whirlpool for two
- Mahogany furniture
- Marble floors
- Daily stocked minibar
- Coffee maker
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Living area with sofa bed
- Private terrace or balcony
- 24-hour room service
- Iron and ironing board
- High-speed Internet access
- In-room safe
Distance from the Airport: 20 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport