Known for providing excellence in service and amenities, the Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe is an ideal location for a Caribbean vacation. Nestled between beautiful rainforests and world-famous Bavaro beach, this all-inclusive resort offers an unforgettable vacation experience for honeymooners and families alike. Guests revel in luxury with elegant accommodations, specialty restaurants, an amazing spa, and endless entertainment.
Considered one of the top beaches in the world, Bavaro beach features white sands, palm trees, and stunningly turquoise Caribbean waters. On the beach, guests can participate in activities like snorkeling, volleyball, and non-motorized watersports. The Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe resort also boasts four pools including a semi-Olympic style pool, a pool for adults, and a pool for children. Perfect for relaxation, the pool areas offer hammocks, waterfalls, and entertainment. Children can also enjoy the Pirates Island Water Park with waves and waterslides. Clubs for kids and teens offer supervised activities during the day. Additional entertainment is highlighted by the bowling center, the U-Spa, and golf.
Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe offers dining at eleven restaurants and nine bars and lounges. Featuring flavors from around the world, there is something to please everyone’s taste buds. The El Coral restaurant specializes in fresh fish and seafood, while steak lovers can have their favorite meats at the Santa Fe Steak House. For more exotic cuisine, guests can visit Mexico Lindo for traditional dishes of Mexico, or Kyoto for great sushi and Asian fusion cuisine. After dinner, guests can enjoy nightly entertainment featuring live shows and music. Located in the main lobby, the Coffee, Rum, & Cigar lounge is a perfect ending to a day in paradise.
Each of the spacious guestrooms at Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe include premium amenities such as a stocked minibar, a coffee and tea maker, a private balcony or terrace and a comfortable bathroom with a rain shower. Guests can also enjoy room service and daily maid service. For those seeking a truly remarkable stay, Club Premium guests receive upgraded amenities including personalized check-in, exclusive accesses and services, and more.
In addition to being an ideal location for honeymoons, Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe also offers wonderful destination wedding packages. Choose from a variety of unique packages to create the perfect wedding day.
The Best Parts of Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe
- Dive center
- Kid’s club
- Non-motorized watersports
- Ping pong
- Putting green
- Water aerobics
- Water polo
- Bohio Dominicano – Buffet-style restaurant serving classic Dominican flavors.
- Miramar – Buffet-style restaurant serving international cuisine.
- Kyoto – Japanese cuisine and sushi bar served a la carte with teppanyaki tables.
- La Comedie – Gourmet French cuisine served a la carte with an extensive wine list.
- La Dolce Vita Italian Restaurant – Traditional Italian cuisine served in a movie themed atmosphere.
- La Fuente – Spanish restaurant serving both meat and fish with a tapas bar.
- El Coral Restaurant – Fresh seafood and fish served a la carte.
- Santa Fe Steak House - Classic steakhouse meats served a la carte.
- Mexican Lindo – Traditional Mexican dishes served a la carte in an authentic atmosphere.
- Hoyo 19 – Golf bar and restaurant serving international favorites.
- Sports Bar – American-style restaurant serving classic dishes with good music.
- 11 restaurants
- 4 pools
- 9 bars
- Banquet room
- Basketball court
- Beauty salon
- Business center
- Children’s playground
- Currency exchange
- Dive center
- Fitness center
- Laundry service
- Shopping center
- Swim-up bar
- Tennis courts
- Water park for children
- Air conditioning
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee and tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Maid service
- Patio or balcony
- Rain shower
- Room safe
- Room service
- Satellite television
- Isla Saona – Part of the Parque Ncional del Esta nature reserve, this park features caves and lagoon in the interior of the island and serves as a sanctuary for birds.
- Cascade el Limon – A 55 meter high waterfall located in the rainforest of Samana.
- Pico Duarte – The highest peak in the whole Caribbean, this small city is the home of the first university and first asphalt highway in the “New World”.