Whether your Bermuda cruise sails from Boston on Norwegian Dawn or from New York City on one of the newest ships, Norwegian Breakaway, you'll have days to explore this little charming, British paradise. Docking at Royal Naval Dockyard, this gives you the freedom to explore the beaches, golf courses, restaurants, shops and historic monuments at your leisure. Come back aboard and get a massage, drop by the casino, eat late and dance all night. It's all good, because with Norwegian you're free to vacation on your schedule, not theirs. Add in the freedom of Freestyle Cruising and it’s the week you’ve been waiting for.
- Hit the world-class golf courses with Norwegian’s Gold Bermuda program
- Over 30 shore excursions to choose from including cave diving, shipwreck snorkeling and catamaran sailing
- Choose from unique and delicious menus every night at the complimentary dining venues, or experience a world of culinary pleasures at the optional specialty restaurants
- Enjoy comedy with The Second City, the first-class spa, cool jazz, hot DJs, a casino and more
The Best Parts of a NCL Cruise
- Shipwreck & Coral Reef Snorkel Combo
- Bermuda Triangle Evening Cruise
- Belmont Hills Golf Course
- Rising Son Catamaran Swim & Snorkel
- Glass-Bottom Boat & Snorkel
ShipsWith some of the newest ships in the industry, Norwegian Cruise Line currently boasts the youngest fleet among major North American cruise lines. Thanks to a wide range of revolutionary features, in addition to a number of new spaces and interactive experiences meant to excite and inspire, you’re guaranteed a vacation like no other.
- Accommodations: Relax in comfort and style with a wide range of staterooms, including The Haven by Norwegian®, our most luxurious, well-appointed and spacious accommodations. Whether you want to make it a family affair and stay in a Family Suite, vacation solo in a Studio or enjoy a Balcony Stateroom with some of your best friends, Norwegian has just the room for you.
- Dining: Savor a three-course meal and a great bottle of wine. Or grab a burger hot off the grill. Dress up. Dress down. Sit down with friends or make new ones. Thanks to the flexibility of no fixed dining times or pre-assigned seating, you have the freedom to enjoy more dining options than days of your cruise.
- Entertainment: Bask in the bright lights of Broadway with performances like Rock of Ages or Tony Award®-winning musical Million Dollar Quartet. Tickle your funny bone with hilarious comedic performances courtesy of The Second City. Or watch in awe as world-class acrobats and aerialist twirl through the air in Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy. Spend every day discovering award-winning entertainment that’s beyond anything at sea.