Once a lavish and exclusive retreat for royalty and celebrities, Sandals Royal Bahamian offers all the luxury of its past to its guests of today. Experience the European sophistication of trickling statued fountains and grand Roman colonnades set among the lush greenery and tropical breezes of Nassau. Enjoy the same luxurious amenities, world-class cuisine and warm sandy beaches that guests of this exotic retreat have taken pleasure in for decades.
Sandals Royal Bahamian also boasts its own private offshore island, with two separate cove beaches – one for relaxing on the tropical shores or experiencing the Bahamas’ best snorkeling, and the other for fun-in-the-sun with high-energy water sports. You’ll also have access to the island’s exclusive Beach Club, featuring a pool with swim-up bar, a delectable seafood restaurant, and posh beach parties. It’s like two vacations in one!
Sandals Royal Bahamian is a resort that gives you with more inclusions than any other resort. With access to the best beaches, motorized water sports, incredible dining, top shelf drinks, luxurious accommodations, and unmatched service, it’s no wonder this resort won Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence and World Travel’s Leading All-Inclusive Resort Award in 2013. Sandals Royal Bahamian is the true Luxury All Inclusive.
The Best Parts of Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort
- Water Trikes
- Paddle Boarding
- Hobie Cats
- Scuba Diving
- 7 Pools & 6 Whirlpools
- Misting Pool
- Fitness Center
- Beach Volleyball
- Bocce Ball
- Board Games
- Table Tennis
- Day/Night Tennis
- Nightly Entertainment
- Piano Bar
- Live Bands
- Baccarat French Cusine. Enjoy the classic flavors of French cuisine in this elegant art nouveau setting.
- The Crystal Room. A gorgeous crystal chandelier sets the stage for international cuisine, ranging from Greece to Louisiana, as well as flavors of the Caribbean.
- Casanova Italian Ristorante. Delicious Northern Italian recipes are served buffet-style during the day and a la carte in the evenings in this lovely little ristorante.
- Spices Caribbean Cuisine. Offering a menu ranging from the spices of the Caribbean to the cool Mediterranean, this themed buffet-style restaurant has something to suit every taste.
- Kimonos Oriental Cuisine. Teppanyaki-style cooking served up right before your eyes in this Far East cuisine setting.
- Stew Fish. Located on Sandals’ offshore island, this vibrant seafood restaurant specializes in tantalizing Bahamian favorites to be enjoyed with the sound and sight of the Caribbean waters lapping at the shores around you.
- Royal Grill. Comfort food served in a casual, yet elegant setting with a Caribbean flare and backdrop.
- The Cricketer’s Pub. An authentic English pub perfect for casual dining, drinks and dessert.
- Gordon’s on the Pier. Butler Category Guests will enjoy splendid views, scrumptious surf & turf, and seafood delights at this over-the-water pier restaurant.
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria. Unique local ingredients make this brick-oven pizzeria a guest favorite for casual dining.
- Private Candlelit Dinner. An intimate evening for the two of you is available on the beach, in the garden or right on your terrace.
- Private Offshore Island with 2 cove beaches
- Once the posh Balmoral Club in the 1940s
- Conference center with large meeting rooms
- Unlimited scuba diving
- Unlimited fine dining at 10 restaurants
- Unlimited land and water sports
- 8 full-service bars including 3 swim-up pool bars
- Red Lane® Spa (optional)
- 6 pools and 6 whirlpools
- Unlimited premium brand drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Exclusive butler service for selected suites