Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa
Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa
J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 81,
Weddings are about new beginnings and a picture perfect honeymoon is one of the best ways to start your new life together.
The island of Aruba, just 2.5 hours from Miami and 4.5 hours from New York and Boston by air, is a great setting for romance. Find cool trade winds and an average year-round temperature of 82 degrees.
A favorite among honeymooners is the Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa, located on the most pristine beach on the island - Palm Beach, the hub of Aruba's new shopping, dining and entertainment center.
In the 355 rooms and suites, flat screen TVs and iHome clock radios compliment Colonial West Indian décor for a contemporary, yet relaxed, ambiance. All guest room boast private balconies or patios and complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort and meeting space. Mira Solo Wine Bar, the outdoor lounge, is a great place to greet the sunrise or salute the sunset. Sunset Grille, the only AAA-Four Diamond restaurant on the island, pairs exceptional dishes with excellent wines. The Casino at the Radisson features Vegas-style table gaming and poker room.
Throughout the past year, the Radisson has made some changes, all designed for guests to discover something delightful every day. Unique to the Radisson, the Discover Your Family Time and Discover Your Play Time programs create opportunities to experience Aruba beyond the beach. Each program features activities like paddle boarding, Aqua Zumba, and Bird Interaction sessions, as well as spa and culinary events.
~On property, relaxing on the white sand beach, the most expansive and pristine section of Palm Beach, and interacting with the Resort staff gives guests a true sense of the Aruban culture. The lush tropical setting of the 15-acre resort is an idyllic backdrop for relaxation and a favorite activity of guests is our bird interaction next to the waterfalls.
- ~On property, the renovated AAA Four-Diamond Sunset Grille showcases fresh seafood and Certified Black Angus beef dishes. The newly redesigned Mira Solo Martini & Wine Bar is a modern chic space overlooking the cascading waterfalls and is the perfect location enjoy the Caribbean air, Listen to live entertainment or savor petite bites off the new menu. For romantic dining on the beach, make reservations for La Playa, a nightly seating for dinner by torch light where guests dine with their toes in the sand and soothing sounds of the waves a few feet away.
In Room Amenities
~The AAA Four Diamond Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa is more refreshing than ever, completing a $30 million renovation in 2011. Room updates include:
-New carpeting and wall treatments
-Updated ceilings and furniture
-In-room flat-screen televisions
On Site Amenities
- Private balcony or patio
- Choice of garden, pool or ocean views
- Choice of two double beds or a king bed (king available on request)
- Wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and suites (complimentary)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Italian marble bathrooms
- Iron/ironing board
- Newspaper (complimentary)
- Romance packages are available.
- At the Radisson Aruba Resort, a wedding specialist will work with you to ensure every detail of your special event is tailored to your wishes. The Four-Diamond resort offers wedding packages to suit every budget.
Nearby / Recommended
- Guests choosing to stay on the exclusive Plaza Club level enjoy private concierge & added amenities, as well as private cocktail hour and breakfast.