Aruba is one of the top honeymoon destinations for couples of all ages. Consistently beautiful weather, stunning beaches, and friendly locals make it a magical and romantic escape. Marriott's Aruba Surf Club is located in Palm Beach--the center of the action--offering endless entertainment, dining, and shopping options. At ArubaSurfClubResort.com, they offer an affordable solution for getting the most out of your honeymoon, so if you are looking for a luxury Aruba honeymoon vacation while keeping within your wedding budget, they can help.
They have an extensive inventory of by-owner Marriott Aruba Surf Club timeshare rentals. With a timeshare rental, you and your loved one will be able to vacation in a spacious, well-appointed suite complete with lavish amenities--much more than what you would receive when you book a standard hotel room. They offer Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Resort timeshare resales as well if you and your spouse fall in love with Aruba and wish to return every year.
Because the timeshare units are offered by-owner, prices in the inventory are highly competitive. Owners rent out their timeshare weeks often to cover their yearly maintenance fees if they are not able to use their week. This gives you, the well-budgeted couple, huge savings on a trip of a lifetime. Not only are you paying less than you would for a run-of-the-mill hotel room, but you get to enjoy an in-unit kitchen facility, a separate living area, private balcony, and so much more.
Renting an Aruba Surf Club timeshare rental couldn't be easier. Browse available rental units and choose the size and room type to fit you and your partner’s needs, then make an offer. Timeshare rental prices can also often be negotiated, as owners are eager to make sure their week doesn't go unused. Call or email ArubaSurfClubResort.com to let them help you make your dream honeymoon retreat an affordable reality.
The Best Parts of Aruba Surf Club Resort
- Romantic boat outing
- Captain's Galley. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This casual dining environment offers ice cold drinks and all kinds of tasty pub style food.
- Seaworthy's Pool Bar. You don't even have to leave the pool to enjoy a refreshing cocktail. This outside bar serves adult drinks and other beverages during the afternoon and early evening throughout prime swimming hours.
- The Marketplace. Take advantage of your in-room kitchen facilities and make a romantic meal for just the two of you. The marketplace will help you stock up on snacks and beverages, as well as other groceries you may need during your honeymoon.
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Casino and Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club. Choose from a rich sushi bar, casual sports bar, a legendary steakhouse, and more.
- Laundry facilities
- Safe deposit boxes
- Dry cleaning
- Concierge desk
- Fully applianced kitchen
- Separate dining area
- Breakfast bar
- Living room
- Master bath
- Soaking tub
- Private balcony (most units)
- Horseback riding
- Mandara Spa at Marriott Aruba Ocean Club