Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa has been voted the “World’s Most Romantic Resort” and is a multi-year award winner for its romance-inspiring beauty, style and charm. Like two amazing vacations in one, Sandals Antigua takes you from the cool Caribbean to the chic Mediterranean all in one grand resort.
The Six-Star All-Suite Mediterranean Village offers all the elegance of Europe’s coastal enclaves in a tropical setting. Enjoy European inspired shopping, an art gallery, and fabulous boutique eateries. Or for a taste of Eden in the Caribbean stay at the Caribbean Grove Seaside Island Oasis, where lush gardens nestle up to the idyllic white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. Here you can experience the true luxury of Antigua in a lavishly appointed Rondoval Suite or gingerbread-trimmed cottage just steps from the crystal Caribbean waters.
Sandals Grande Antigua allows you to bask in all the luxuious inclusions you'd expect to find on a dream honeymoon. From the best beach in Antigua to motorized water sports, top notch dining, world class drinks, a variety of luxurious accommodation options, and unmatched service, it’s no wonder this is a multi-year, multi-award winning resort. Sandals Grande Antigua is your ticket to all inclusive, adults-only luxury. Call us at 888-247-3449 to find out about current special promotions, and start planning the romantic getaway you've been dreaming of!
The Best Parts of Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa
- Scuba Diving
- Paddle Boards
- Hobie Cats
- 6 Pools & 6 Whirlpools
- Swim-up pool bars
- Fitness Center
- Beach Volleyball
- Board Games
- Table Tennis
- Day/Night Tennis
- Nightly Entertainment
- Piano Bar
- Live Shows
- Bayside Restaurant. Delectable seafood or surf & turf, whatever your pleasure you’ll enjoy both the menu and the ocean views.
- Mario’s Italian Cuisine. The authentic flavors of Italy’s Lombardi region come alive in this casual, yet elegant trattoria setting.
- Eleanor’s Caribbean Cuisine. Experience an authentic taste of the Caribbean at this elegant open-air formal dining restaurant.
- Barefoot by the Sea. Dig your toes into the warm sands beneath you as you enjoy delectable seafood at this relaxed and romantic open-air restaurant.
- Drunken Duck. Relax with a cold pint and some scrumptious traditional English pub fare in this rustically appointed saloon.
- Kimonos Oriental Cuisine. Far East cuisine cooked Teppanyaki-style and served up right before your eyes in this vibrant cliff-side restaurant.
- OK Corral Tex-Mex Kitchen. Offering both mouth-watering American Southwest cooking and breathtaking panoramic views of the ocean, this restaurant is perfect for a tasty, casual meal.
- Soy Sushi Bar. Fresh sushi made-to-order and served in this unique Asian-inspired atmosphere.
- Courtyard Bistro. This laid-back courtyard eatery offers tasty burgers, sandwiches, salads and more in a beautiful al-fresco beachfront setting.
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria. Unique local ingredients make this brick-oven pizzeria a guest favorite for casual dining.
- Café de Paris. A superb café with chic décor, beautiful flowers, and the enticing scents of amaretto, hazelnut, chocolate and vanilla is all yours at this Parisian-style patisserie.
- Candlelit Dinner. Private dinner for the two of you is available on the beach, in the garden or on your terrace.
- Set on Antigua's best beach
- Voted the World's Leading Honeymoon Resort
- Two unique village experiences
- The authentic seaside Caribbean Grove
- The Six-Star, All-Suite Mediterranean Village
- 6 pools with the Eastern Caribbean's largest
- Unlimited land & water sports, including scuba diving
- 7 bars serving unlimited premium liquors
- 11 specialty restaurants for unlimited dining
- 5,000 sq. ft. conference & banquet facilities
- Red Lane® Spa (optional)
- Butler Service included in top-tier suites
- Exotic Rondoval Suites-in-the Round
- Luxury Ocean Villa One Bedroom Suites