Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa
Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa
Lao Cai Province, Vietnam
Sapa is located in Lao Cai Province, 380 km Northwest of Hanoi, in close proximity to the Chinese border. Famous for its terraced rice paddies & highlands, the Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa is also located in an area that is home to more than 30 colorful hill tribes and close to Vietnam's highest peak, Mount Fansipan.
The four-star Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa is the only luxury hotel in the region. Built as a traditional chalet with accented wooden décor, the Resort overhangs the village and blends perfectly with its natural surroundings.
With its luxury dining and sleeping carriages, Victoria Express Train is the ideal means of transportation to travel from Hanoi to Lao Cai.
- Mountain trekking
- Mountain bikes are available for guests
- Billiards and game room
- Tennis court
- Volley Ball
- Fitness corner
- Victoria’s Spa
- Indoor heated 14 x 10-meter swimming pool
- Kids’ club
- Ta Van Restaurant.
It has a large central fireplace and a cozy atmosphere. In the summer months, dine on the terrace and enjoy spectacular views over Mount Fansipan while watching the traditional dances performed by H’mong and Thai Minority people every Saturday night. This could be the highlight of your stay. European and Asian cuisines are available.
- Ta Fin Bar.
Enjoy a glass of hot red wine by the fireplace after a day of sightseeing in the Sapa region.
In Room Amenities
- Private Balcony
- Satellite television
- IDD telephone
- Ceiling fan
- In-house movies in suite rooms
- Bathtub shower combination
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Portable electric heater
- Executive writing desk with stationery
- Individual safe deposit box
- Mini Bar
- Mineral water
- Coffee/tea making facilities
On Site Amenities
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Transportation services
- Victoria Express Train
- Sightseeing tour services
- Foreign currency exchange
- Flight reconfirmation & booking
- Souvenir shop
- Fully equipped business centre
- Meeting rooms and conference facilities
- High-speed internet access
- Postal services
Nearby / Recommended
- Local minority markets. Sapa town has several authentic local markets where visitors can experience various minority tribes coming together in their traditional colorful outfits and elaborate ornaments to sell their embroidered garments, rice wine and local products.
-Bac Ha Market gathers on Sundays
-Muong Hum Market takes place on Sundays
-At the Coc Ly Market along the Chay River banks, close to the Lao Cai train station, several minority tribes meet every Tuesday.
-Sapa Market is just a short walking distance from the resort, and is an essential stopover while in town
Distance from the Train Station: 34 km (21miles), or about a 45 minute bus ride with amazing landscapes along the way