Only 200 km north of Ho Chi Minh City, the four star Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa is located at one of the most idyllic destinations on the Vietnamese coastline, a traditional fishing village, and remnant of the Cham Empire.
Excursions by Jeep are popular with visitors, as is visiting the fishing village and trekking 1,000 steps to the top of Ta Ku Mountain to admire a giant 49 meter reclining Buddha statue. Enjoy natural experiences at an idyllic location for a relaxing stay with a great choice of activities at the Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa.
The Best Parts of Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa
- 3-seat Russian jeep and a 15-seat mini-bus is available with drivers to discover the Phan Thiet region
- Free use of bicycle
- Volleyball course
- Horseback riding
- Victoria Kids Club
- Badminton, squash, tennis
- 18 hole golf course (across the resort)
- Billiards, table tennis
- 2 swimming pools, 32 x 16 meters and 25 x 7 meters
- Fitness Centre
- Victoria’s Spa
- L’ Océane Restaurant & Bar. Enjoy breathtaking views overlooking the ocean from our terrace. Try freshly caught seafood specialties prepared by our Vietnamese Chef.
- La Paillotte Restaurant. A relaxing outdoor area to enjoy your lunch or a snack by the swimming pool and surrounded by coconut trees. Wide selection of seafood, fresh salads and sandwiches or fruit cocktails is readily available.
- Infinity Pool Restaurant. Offering an exceptional view of the ocean, our infinity edge swimming pool is an ideal place to relax or host events and banquets.
- Laundry service
- Transportation services
- Flight reconfirmation & booking
- Foreign currency exchange
- Meeting rooms and conference facilities
- High-speed internet access
- Postal services
- Souvenir shop
- Satellite television
- IDD telephone
- Executive writing desk with stationery
- Individual safe deposit box
- Mini Bar
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Mineral water
- Bathroom with bathtub & outdoor shower
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Room Service