A recognized landmark on Hanoi’s skyline, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi soars 20 stories into the sky and is considered to be one of the most scenic hotels in the city. The hotel’s white façade and brick-red cascade roofs are visible from afar, and on a clear day the entire structure casts a striking reflection on Truc Bach Lake’s serene, mirror-like surface.
Upon stepping through the main entrance, the hotel lobby envelops you in contemporary elegance. Polished marble floors, silky leather, dark wood, Vietnamese silk lamps and oriental art pieces embody the essence of the hotel's interior design. Wall-to-wall panoramas of central Hanoi and the surrounding lakes will also enhance your experience here whether in the comfort of your own room, at the swimming pool, our conference room, or one of the five dining venues. The rooftop Summit Lounge, showcasing an expansive outdoor terrace bedecked with plush sofas and glass-top tables, is the place to enjoy a sunset cocktail – an experience that will leave you with a lasting impression of Hanoi.
Magnifying the French “Art de Vivre”, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi offers a genuine experience of sophistication and luxury. With the breathtaking views of the nearby lakes and Red River, the comfort of “Sofitel MyBed”, the luxurious bathroom amenities, two fine dining restaurants and two chic bars with inspiring décor, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi has always been among the top choices for luxury hotels in Hanoi.
The Best Parts of Sofitel Plaza Hanoi
- Cocktails and networking
- Musical performances
- Brasserie Westlake. An all-day dining venue with an Asian and international buffet as well as a delectable a-la-carte selection that is meticulously prepared to perfection by skilful chefs. With stunning décor and a relaxing ambience, this restaurant provides the perfect backdrop for luncheons, relaxing family dinners, or romantic dates. The weekend seafood buffet offers a wide array of prawns, oysters, fresh shellfish, etc. Open daily 6:00 am – midnight.
- Ming. A fine dining destination for people who wish to enjoy Cantonese and Vietnamese cuisines in an Oriental ambiance. Over 80 courses of Dim Sum specials are served during lunch. Three private rooms make it an ideal venue for family gatherings as well as business luncheons. Serves lunch from 11:30 am - 2:00 pm and dinner from 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm.
- Song Hong Bar. Features a mixture of Oriental design and European elegance, making it the perfect place to unwind after work. Live music in the evening. Open daily 7:00 am - midnight
- 3 restaurants
- 2 chic bars
- All-weather swimming pool with extractable roof
- Club Sofitel Lounge
- 10 meeting rooms
- Business centre
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Luxury French bathroom amenities
- Sofitel MyBed
- LCD TV
- Safety box
- Mini bar
- Turn-down service
- Daily newspapers