International cuisine, comfort food, western favorites and Thai classics…Phuket restaurants are anything and everything you want them to be. Check out some of our picks below:
- BALUCHI. This restaurant serves what might be the best Indian cuisine on Phuket. Baluchi has won awards for its excellent cuisine, and uses spices and other ingredients imported directly from India, for the utmost in authenticity. Enjoy Indian favorites from tandoori to curry, all prepared by Baluchi’s master Indian chef. The atmosphere is romantic and the food is top-notch.
Address: Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa
- MOM TRI’S KITCHEN. Located at Mom Tri’s Villa Royale, Mom Tri’s kitchen is luxury dining overlooking the ocean at Kata Noi Beach. Eat on the covered patio or out in the gardens, and pick from an extensive wine list that has won awards for its quality and scope. Enjoy Thai classics and international foods inspired by Mom Tri’s executive chef.
Address: 12 Kata Noi Road, Kata Noi, Phuket
- SIAM SUPPER CLUB. Its wraparound bar is the main feature at Siam Supper Club, but the lighting and atmosphere screams romance. With the feel of an old-school jazz bar, the scene is always fun and the food is always great.
Address: 36,38,40 Lagoon Rd., Phuket
Phone: 011 +66 (0) 76 270936
- BREEZE AT CAPE YAMU. The scenic ocean views alone are enough to take your breath away, but the food also happens to be fantastic at Breeze at Cape Yamu. Located right over the water and serving French cuisine, every aspect from the service to the drinks combine to create the perfect honeymoon date in Phuket.
Address: 224 Moo 7 Pa Khlok., Phuket
Phone: 011 +66 81 271 2320
- PUM THAI RESTAURANT AND COOKING SCHOOL. Not only is the food delicious, but if you want, you can cook it yourself! It’s a perfect couple’s activity combined with a unique Thai dining experience. The food is Thai, the instructors and staff are friendly and warm, and you’ll get a honeymoon experience you can take home with you as you learn to cook authentic Thai food on your own. Not only will your honeymoon be the envy of friends, but so will your newfound oriental cooking skills!
Address: 204/32 Rajuthit 200 Pi Rd, Patong, Phuket 83150
Phone: 011 +66 (0) 76 346 269