The five-star Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, combines Kempinski’s trademark of European flair with Thai hospitality traditions. The hotel is located in the heart of Bangkok’s premier shopping and entertainment district, within easy reach of the BTS Skytrain at the Siam Interchange Station; the Airport Rail Link; public taxis and other transportation networks.
Siam Kempinski Hotel is a “resort within the city,” and features 303 contemporary rooms and lavish suites designed by Tandem Architects, with Hirsch Bedner Associates contributing to the interior design. Aiming to create a peaceful sanctuary, the property is built in a circle with lush landscaped tropical gardens and three salt-water pools in its centre which recreates the historic palace gardens.
The Best Parts of Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
- Fitness Club
- Kempinski the Spa
- Kids Club
- Sra Bua by Kiin Kiin. Thai-inspired cuisine with a modern twist.
- Brasserie Europa. An elegant European style restaurant offers all-day dining, both inside and on the terrace, and features a comprehensive menu.
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Elephant doll for kids upon arrival
- Fruit skewer
- Drinking water for pool usage
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Complimentary local daily newspapers
- Soft drinks in the fridge
- Daily fill in
- Shower amenities
- Welcome fruit
- Chocolate cake for Honeymoon and Anniversary guest