The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives is a stunning and secluded luxury resort situated on a lush 52 acre private island. With the array of opulent villas and retreats, restaurants and bars that are on offer the resort certainly delivers on all levels of accommodation, culinary delights and service. Watch the sun sink over the Indian Ocean sipping signature cocktails or try the freshest of seafood whilst your feet are in the sand, listen to the Bodu Beru band play or enjoy a private dinner in your favorite location. The resorts’ spa is unique, combining eastern Ayurvedic therapies and more modern practices from the West. There are 20 treatment rooms and each spa treatment pavilion is nestled in the islands tropical vegetation, promoting a relaxing environment. Whether you are traveling with family or looking for that perfect honeymoon, the luxury accommodation, exquisite menus and professional, attentive service is guaranteed to please.
The Best Parts of The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives
- Local Island Excursions
- Pool Table
- Big Game Fishing
- Fly Boarding
- Indoor Games
- Wake Boarding
- Ira Restaurant: A brand new day, fresh flavors awaiting – served with tropical flair. As evening approaches tantalizing aromas carry on the breeze from live cooking stations, a degustation adventure around the world.
- Water's Edge: Relaxing in the shade of the palms with a chilled glass of sauvignon blanc, the silhouette of fronds lining the Waters Edge. Lazing in the sand by the glistening lagoon, signature cocktail in hand and the rhythmic layers of jazz in the background.
- Taste of India: Retreat poolside for a traditional Indian dinner. Senses come alive with the exotic scents of spices and that fill the air. Taste the essence of the India with flavourpacked curries, delightful dhals and homemade infused naan breads.
- Trio: Laid-back oceanside dining with a mix of local ingredients and enticing Italian flavors.
- Flavors: A stunning overwater restaurant boasting panoramic views across the Indian Ocean. Overlooking the tranquil, translucent waters of the lagoon; dine and wine under a canopy of stars. Enjoy magnificent sunset views, world-class service and an extensive collection of wines.
- Teppanyaki: Tucked away like a well-kept secret, under swaying palms and tropical bamboo, sits Teppanyaki, a delightful Japanese iron-griddle eatery. Each delightful dish is cooked to perfection right in front of your eyes and expertly complemented with a fine choice of sake.
- Fluid: Family fun in the meandering pool, exploring its hidden enclaves and waterfalls. Popping out for a quick snack or a refreshing drink before diving right back in again.
- Reflection: The setting sun glistens on the pool’s still surface, the surrounding foliage swaying ever so slightly in the breeze. Views of the incomparable Indian Ocean to be admired from the water, in the gardens, the al fresco dining pavilion or sundeck.
- Le Cremeria: The unmistakable taste of decadent homemade ice-cream. Peruse our unique and innovative menu of gelatos and sorbets, as well as sweet treats such as speciality coffees, freshly squeezed orange juice and refreshing milkshakes.
- Spa Cafe: Creating beautiful memories through unforgettable taste, with a cooking philosophy based on a healthy lifestyle.
- Wine Cellar: An inspirational setting, the island’s hidden gem. Sophisticated soirees guided by The Sun Siyam’s resident sommelier, a journey of discovery to be savored.
- Bubble Lounge: Reveling in chic and sophisticated surrounds, an exclusive and intimate overwater celebration. Perusing the champagne list on an iPad, wondering where the evening will take you.
- Islanders Grill. Enchanting surroundings with contemporary flair. Freshly caught fish from the colorful atolls. Prepared with precision and bold flavours. Knowledgeable service with all the warmth the Maldives has to offer.
- Destination Dining. Following the candlelit path down to the beach, anticipation building. A moment of wonder as you first glimpse the magical setting – an oceanfront tent surrounded by a scattering of rose petals, a circle of oversized cushions around a blazing bonfire – your own private paradise, just waiting.
- Multilingual Staff
- Club Carts for Transportation
- Kids Club
- On-Site Doctor
- Butler Service for Villas
- Salon and Spa
- Water Sports Center
- Restaurants and Bars
- Infinity Adults-Only Pool
- Outdoor Family Pool
- Shopping Boutiques
- Exclusive Airport Lounge
- Complimentary Bath Amenities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Beach Bag
- Tea/Coffee Facilities
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- AC and Fan
- Daily Housekeeping
- Full Length Mirror
- Hair Dryer
- The airport is a 45 minute seaplane ride