Nestled between the shores of the South China Sea, fronting the tropical islands and the majestic Mount Kinabalu is the grand expanse of Sutera Harbour Resort. The 384-acre resort provides a spectacular array of activities from its luxurious five-star hotels, championship golf course, marina and recreational facilities.
The elegant business setting of The Pacific Sutera Hotel is complemented by the resort ambience of The Magellan Sutera Resort, offering a total of 956 guest rooms and suites of luxurious comfort.
At the heart of this complex lies Sutera Harbour Marina, Golf & Country Club, incorporating the 27-hole Graham Marsh-designed golf course, a 104-berth marina, internationally renowned Mandara Spa and a host of recreational facilities.
Belonging to the group, Sutera Sanctuary Lodges represent an exclusive selection of tranquil retreats in Sabah’s most sought after eco-destinations, Mount Kinabalu and The Manukan Island Resort.
The Best Parts of Sutera Harbour Resort
- 27-hole day and night golfing
- Driving range
- Racquet sports
- Bowling Centre
- Billiards room
- Fitness centre with sauna and Jacuzzi
- Movie theatre
- Water sports
- 104-Berth Marina
- Kiddies’ Club
- International Spa
- Al Fresco: Situated by the side of a beautifully landscaped sea-view pool, Al Fresco enjoys outdoor dining with spectacular scenery and a relaxing atmosphere. The extensive selection of pasta, seafood dishes and famous wood-fired pizzas are complemented by a lively cocktail menu.
- Ferdinand's: Listed as one of Malaysia's best restaurants by Malaysia Tatler, Ferdinand's is a world class Italian restaurant offering the most exquisite fine-dining experience served with style, charm and attention to detail open only for that perfect night out.
- Five Sails: Five Sails restaurant offers a daily selection of international and Malaysian favorites for breakfast and dinner buffets.
- Tarik's Lobby Lounge: Perfect for coffee during the day or a sunset cocktail at night it offers a delicious selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, a snack menu and live entertainment at night. Malaysia’s famous pulled tea, the ‘Teh Tarik’, is one of the main attractions at Tarik’s.
- Muffinz: A deli-cafe with a seating capacity of 70, both indoor and outdoor, offering an extensive selection of freshly-made sandwiches, garden salads, signature muffins, cakes and refreshing beverages ranging from milk shakes, iced coffees, frappuccino, coffee and tea.
- ~Dining at the Pacific Sutera Hotel:
- Silk Garden: Silk Garden serves only the best in Chinese cuisine and specializes in Szechuan dishes.
- Cafe Boleh: Café Boleh is Sutera Harbour Resort's only 24-hour restaurant, serving a wide selection of Western and Malaysian dishes a la carte.
- Waves Pool Bar: A place to relax in the sun, have fun and listen to the latest hits, Waves Pool Bar is set against beautifully landscaped gardens on the edges of the ocean with magnificent views of the entire resort and the tropical islands in the horizon.
- Lobby Lounge: The Lobby Lounge at The Pacific Sutera Hotel beyond the grand lobby is tastefully furnished with comfortable sofas and armchairs for guests to enjoy the magnificent ocean views of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
- Jugs Sports Bar: The premier night hotspot in Kota Kinabalu, with live band and DJs.
- 24-hour room service
- Handicapped facilities
- Fully equipped business centre
- Meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Convenience Store
- Limousine Service
- Shuttle service within the resort and the city
- Cross-signing privileges resort-wide
- 354 complimentary parking bays
- High-speed internet access
- Private Balcony (some guestrooms)
- Satellite/Cable television
- In-house movies
- IDD telephone with bathroom connection
- Walk-in shower & separate couple-size bathtub
- Telephone with voicemail
- Executive writing desk with stationery
- Broadband Internet connection via LAN
- Mini Bar
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Iron and ironing board (In Suites only. Other rooms upon request)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Premium Sutera Toiletries
- Room w. handicapped access (Limited availability upon request)
- Electronic safes
- Mineral water