Tucked into the heart of Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Villa Maly is a luxurious retreat with beautiful rooms, great views and a lush tropical garden where you can hold hands and stroll amongst the palms. The hotel has a cool, residential ambiance and a crisp colonial style, but the romantic old-world atmosphere is only the beginning on your honeymoon in Laos.
Pamper yourselves with treatments at the elegant spa, where pure relaxation reigns king. Then have a romantic dinner aboard their boat restaurant, cruising the peaceful Makong River and watching the breathtaking Lao landscape roll by while you enjoy fine cuisine that fuses Eastern and Western culinary styles.
Explore the historic city of Luang Prabang, then return to your intimate honeymoon home base, where you can bathe in pure elegance and soak up the total tranquility of Laos. Sit back, relax, explore and feel the love...it's your perfect Laos honeymoon at Villa Maly.
The Best Parts of Villa Maly
- Nava Mekong. The incredible dinner cruise experience from Villa Maly. For lunch, cruise along the river to visit Pak Ou Cave and Whiskey Village while you enjoy a typical Lao-style lunch. For dinner, cruise at sunset and see the sparkling village of Luang Prabang, the incredible landscapes that surround you and, to top it all off, a traditional Lao dance show.
- The Mouhot Bar. Refreshing and delicious cocktails enjoyed poolside.
- Le Vetiver. Dine al fresco with rosewood furnishings all around you and a verdant canopy shading you from above.
- Sindad. Try a traditional Lao barbecue where you get to grill the meats and veggies yourself, and then enjoy the meal together...a must-do for foodie honeymooners with a knack for the business of sizzlin'!
- Room Service. Local and international cuisine delivered to your room.
- Swimming pool
- Lush gardens
- Laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Eco-friendly rental vehicle
- Airport transfers
- Doctor on call
- Multi-lingual staff
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Local/international direct dialing phone
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Flat screen TV