Dusit Devarana New Delhi
Dusit Devarana New Delhi
Samalkha, National Highway 8
Honeymooner Review: Click Here
Ensconced amidst a thousand mature trees, Dusit Devarana New Delhi offers a transcendental leisure experience blending modern technology, tranquil natural settings and a touch of gracious Thai hospitality. Perfectly located between the historical attractions of New Delhi and corporate hub of Gurgaon, the hotel provides business and leisure travelers a luxurious urban retreat in the heart of India.
The business hub, embassy area, and city’s luxury malls are situated in close vicinity, while the Indira Gandhi International Terminal is just a 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
The hotel also has a live Temple within the premises for performing religious rituals for inhouse guests. With all its old world charms, it's as if we have rolled back the clock at Devarana.
- Private Deck Dinner in Devarana Pool Rooms
- Mocktail Session
- Tour of Seven Cities of New Delhi
- Tour of Charming Old Delhi
- Sacred Delhi Tour
- Tour of Delhi as a Shopper’s Paradise
- Spice Tour
- Cooking Session with Chef
- Vivaha - A Hindu Renewal of Vows
- Old Delhi Bazaar & Haveli Walking Visit
- Tour of Kingdom of Dreams and I Skate in Ambience Mall
- Ride your Way on Segway
- Balloon Safari By SkyWaltz
- Charter Services To Agra
- A Pottery Village Tour
- Golfer’s Delight
- Theatre in Delhi
- Pre Wedding Photoshoot
- Devanikaya Yogic Experience
- Tour of Royal Delhi by Vintage Cars
- Experience wine & cheese
As the name aptly suggests, Kiyan has a Zen like setting and is truly an oasis under the 'Sky'. It's our very own world cuisine restaurant, but with a deliberate European bias both in terms of cuisine and fine dining experience. Kiyan offers the very best of what our very own 'Dilli' was.
- IAH Bar & Lounge.
Iah Bar at Dusit Devarana is not just an architectural marvel but also a beverage connoisseur's destination for a fun filled relaxed evening. Iah as the name suggests, inspired by the Moon comes alive every evening. Its ideal location makes it a perfect pit stop 'après honeymoon', after a long day of fun and sightseeing. A formal yet cozy interior’s is complimented by an outdoor verandah, ideal for informal tete en tete amongst friends and colleagues.
(Opening Soon) - This Michelin starred restaurant serves Chinese cuisine with a refreshing culinary twist, complemented by modern day décor.
In Room Amenities
- iPad Controlled Rooms
- In room personal Bar
- Exotic Fruit Platter
- Steam facility in Devarana Rooms
- Sunken Bathtub in Devarana Rooms
- Private Pool Deck in Devarana Rooms
- His & Her Closets in Devarana Rooms
- Walk-in Wardrobe in Premium Rooms
- Large Working Desks
- Complimentary Hi Speed Internet
- Cordless Phones
- Electronic Safe
- Day Bed
- Turn Down Service w. Chocolate Pralines
- Universal AC/DC Adaptors
- Wake Up Calls
- Weighing Scale
- Tea/Coffee Maker On Request
- Complimentary Water Bottles
- Hot/Cold Water
- Private A/C Control Panel
On Site Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Pavillion
- Active temple within the premises
- Complimentary Parking
- Wireless Internet throughout the resort
- Spa (Additional fees)
- Salon (Additional fees)
- Banquet Hall
- Meeting Room
- Library Lounge
- Iah Bar
- Business Centre
- Secretarial Services
- Free Wi Fi
- Lunch Rate per Person: INR 2,500 plus taxes
- Dinner Rate per Person: INR 4,000 plus taxes
Nearby / Recommended
- Full Day Delhi Tour: Visit the monuments of Delhi that showcases its history.
- Sacred Delhi Tour: Visit the most sacred places of Delhi pertaining to every religion.
- Delhi as a shopper’s Paradise: Delhi is full of shopping spots wherein you can find a wide variety of authentic clothes and handicrafts.
- Golden Triangle Of India: From the capital of Delhi, with its bustling markets, magnificent monuments and colonial past, we head to Agra to view stunning Taj Mahal and then Jaipur.
Distance from the Airport: 6 kilometers from the closest international airport, 10 kilometers from domestic airport.