- DALI COURTYARD RESTAURANT. Dali Courtyard Restaurant: For those seeking authentic Chinese cuisine, Dali Courtyard Restaurant is a great option. There is no standard menu: the chef just cooks what’s fresh at the daily market.
Address: 67 Xiaojingchang Hutong, Dongcheng
- DA DONG ROAST DUCK RESTAURANT. Visitors in Beijing cannot leave the city without trying duck. Da Dong has been known to make the best duck in the city and luckily, they have three locations!
- MR SHI’S DUMPLING. With a friendly, intimate setting, this restaurant is geared toward American tourists. However, that doesn’t take away from its Chinese charm or delectable menu that boasts a variety of dumplings.
Address: 74 Baochao Hutong, Gulou East Street
- DING DING XIANG. For those seeking a hands-on culinary experience, each guests gets their own hot pot to cook their meal in.
Address: F. Yuanjia International Apartments, Dongzhimenwai, Dongzhong Jie
- SUSU. Visitors seeking a trendy spot to enjoy Asian cuisine will enjoy this renovated court space. They specialize in Vietnamese food and word has it that the spring rolls are out of this world.