- LEGATION QUARTER. Located near Tiananmen Square, Legation Quarter was once the headquarters of the US Embassy. The renovated space now holds restaurants, bars, and an art gallery. The main building hosts Maison Bouloud; a French cuisine restaurant with a bar that boasts the best lychee martini in the city.
- LANTERN CLUB. Techno music label Acupuncture Records launched this underground club. With two DJ booths, this is definitely the place for techno and electro lovers or fun couples who just want to dance until close time.
Address: Opposite the Workers Gymnasium East Gate; Chaoyang District
Telephone: +86 10 6551-3936
- PASSION CLUB. This is one of the most lavish, exclusive clubs in Beijing. Guests come here for its mod decor and prominent host DJs.
Address: F1,The West Hall of Great Wall Hotel, No.10, Dongsanhuan North Rd, Chaoyang district
Telephone: +86 10 6590-9999
- BLING CLUB. Hip-hop lovers will revel in this stylish club. Bling is decked out with 26 VIP tables, a Rolls Royce Phantom DJ booth, and hot beats.
Address: Chaoyang Gongyuan Lu 6
- HEX BAR. People go to Hex Bar for its cool vibes. Its hexagonal shape, Designed by David Yeo, is modern luxury at its finest. The bar has an array of specialty drinks and award-winning mixologists that can help you find your perfect drink.