The Marly, an 11-suite, five-star boutique hotel in Camps Bay, Cape Town, takes its name from Chateau de Marly. Built in the 17th Century for the leisure activities of Louis XIV and his family, the name says it all. It's a real five-star showpiece with a contemporary beach ambience. Elaborate mirrors of varying shapes and sizes reflect the uninterrupted ocean and mountain views. It is Camps Bay luxury accommodation at its finest.
The Best Parts of The Marly Hotel
- UMI. Umi is a modern Japanese restaurant in prime position on Camps Bay’s trendy beachfront. For lovers of fabulous Japanese fare, a vibey buzz and edgy yet elegant décor, look no further.
- Zenzero. Italian flavour and style laced in Camps Bay. Cool, resplendent with a splash of Kove Collection abundance.
- Paranga. Located along the world-renowned sunset strip of the Camps Bay beach front, Paranga stands out amongst the plethora of venues for its strict adherence to the Four Paranga G's:Good Food, Good Wine, Good Service, Good Value
- La Belle. Freshly baked quiches, gourmet burgers or cupcakes & chocolate torte. Juices fresh from the orchards or fruity cocktails.
- Private pool-terrace bar and courtyard, half covered
- Conference facilities
- Bath-butler service
- 24-hour room service
- Transfers and tours arranged on request
- Two Day Spas and a Hair Salon within the complex
- Mirrored, contemporary, en-suite bathrooms
- Multi-Media entertainment systems
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary refreshment bar
- Espresso machine
- Business desk and dressing tables
- King-size, extra-length beds
- Charlotte Rhys body and beauty products
- iPod docking stations
- Full digital television bouquet
- Room safes
- International plug points