Variety Cruises’ signature style of small-ship cruising offers life-enriching journeys for inquisitive minds. Founded in 2005, with a history dating back to 1949 under the Zeus name, family-owned Variety Cruises is one of today’s largest boutique yacht cruise lines in the world. A fleet of 11 fully owned vessels includes mega yachts, sail cruisers and private luxury yachts. In fact, the new Variety Voyager Mega Yacht, was recently signed as the first sea-going vessel to become a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts’ Preferred Boutique Collection. Each ship hosts a select number of passengers ranging from 12 to 75, providing the intimacy one might find on a private ship, and can dock into smaller ports of call in cosmopolitan locales.
Variety Cruises’ programs explore a colorful collection of popular sites and hidden gems in destinations including Greece, Turkey, the Adriatic, Italy, France, West Africa and the Mediterranean Sea. The experiential itineraries embrace each destination by allowing ample leisure time in each port, often docking right in the heart of a town or village and later offering swim stops in secluded bays. All the while, the friendly and ample staff helps passengers feel right at home on board their floating boutique hotel. In 2011, Variety Cruises was honored with the Condé Nast Traveler Greece Reader’s Choice Award for Best Small Ship Cruise Company in Greece. Variety Cruises is affiliated with key travel organizations, including but not limited to the United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA), Ensemble, and Vacation.com.
Along with providing luxurious destination wedding experiences, the company has also released a new honeymoon package, available year round, to newlyweds and any couples renewing their vows (executed by the ship’s captain) on the cruise.
- 25% price reduction for the bride
- Cabin with a double or king bed
- Welcome honeymooner’s treatment, including a complimentary bottle of Champagne and fresh fruit amenity
- Candle lit dinner on a private location on board, or in a preferred restaurant in Santorini or Mykonos for Greek cruise programs
- 10% discount for the couple’s future anniversaries on board Variety Cruises’ ships
- Automatic access to the Variety Club membership
- “Our Memories” gift as a disembarkation
- A complimentary massage for two if on board the Harmony V, Variety Voyager, or Seychelles program vessel
Popular honeymoon itineraries include:
- Greek Cruises include Santorini, the Mecca of honeymooners, Mykonos and several lesser-known ports islands, exclusive to Variety Cruises
- Romantic Rivieras, sailing the French and Italian Mediterranean coasts on the line’s newest yacht, the M/Y Variety Voyager
- Cruises in the Garden of Eden, hopping between islands of the Seychelles to explore rainforests and effervescent marine life. (7-nightcruise only)
- The Adriatic Odyssey, exploring Corfu, Dubrovnik, Croatia, Albania, and Montenegro
- The Rivers of West Africa, cruising from Dakar to Senegal on the Gambia River
Each of the carefully-constructed itineraries embraces each destination by allowing ample leisure time at each port to experience the art, culture and cuisine so passengers are left with a true feeling of where they have been.
The honeymoon package only applies to full rate paid packages, does not combine with any present or future special offers and must be used within six months of the actual wedding ceremony. Proof of marriage is required.
Additional "Honeymoon-ideas" Articles
WEBSITE Check out this incredible deal exclusively from Turtle Island Fiji, the ultimate in luxurious, exotic, intimate island escapes. FREE airfare to couples who book a 7-day vacation between February 21st and June 15th 2015! MORE
WEBSITE Instant Getaway Package: A Romantic Travel Deal to the Hilton Marco Island Resort is a vacation deal that gives you perks like romantic meals, complimentary dinners, late check-out and more! It's discount honeymoons offer that gives you Marco Island's best from the gorgeous Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa. MORE